Information about the Adaptor
- USB 2.0 compliant Full Speed 12Mbps maximum speed, Suspend supported.
- Hardware or Xon/Xoff handshaking supported, 300bps to 2Mbps
- UART supports 5, 6, 7, or 8 data bits, 1, 1.5 or 2 stop bits, odd/even/mark/space and no parity
- Power on reset circuit
- Virtual COM port drivers allow operation with existing COM port PC applications
- USB powered
- -40 to +85 degrees Celsius temp range
- Traffic/Operation LED indicates board status
- Breakout pads of all the signals found in 2.54mm (0.1") spacing
- RoHS Compliant
How to determine which COM port is allocated to the 4D-UPA
- Go to Control panel and double click on the "System" Icon and the "System Properties" window will open up.
- Click on the "Hardware" window tab and then the "Device Manager" button.
- Go down the list and expand the "Ports (COM & LPT)" devices.
- There you will see the COM port that has been allocated for the 4D-UPA.
- Take note of the COM port number (e.g. COM4) as you will need this when configuring the COM port for applications that need to communicate with the 4D-UPA such as the Workshop4 IDE.