||IEEE 802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n, 802.11a Bluetooth 5 (2.1+EDR, LE, LE 2 Mbps, Long Range (125/500 Kbps))
|Operational Modes Supported
- Wi-Fi Access Point with support for up to 32 clients
- Wi-Fi Client
- Wi-Fi Direct®
- Wi-Fi Client + Bluetooth Classic (EDR v 2.1)
|WLAN Data Rates
- 802.11b: 1, 2, 5.5, 11 Mbps
- 802.11g/a: 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54 Mbps
- 802.11n: MCS0 to MCS7
|WLAN Operating Frequency Range
- 2412 MHz – 2484 MHz
- 4.9 GHz – 5.975 GHz
||OFDM with BPSK, QPSK, 16-QAM, and 64-QAM 802.11b with CCK and DSSS
|Maximum WLAN Transmit Power
||2.4 GHz: 18 dBm, 5 GHz: 13.5 dBm
|Minimum WLAN Receive Sensitivity
||2.4 GHz: -96.5 dBm, 5 GHz: -89 dBm
|Bluetooth Data Rates
||1, 2, 3 Mbps, 125 Kbps and 500 Kbps
|Bluetooth Operating Frequency
||2.402 GHz – 2.480 GHz
|Bluetooth Channel Spacing
||BR, EDR, LE 1 Mbps, LR – 1 MHz
LE 2 Mbps – 2 MHz
||GFSK, DQPSK, 8DPSK
|Maximum Bluetooth Transmit Power
||17 dBm (Class-1)
|Minimum Bluetooth Receive Sensitivity
||LE: -93 dBm, LR 125 Kbps: -104 dBm
|Wireless Security Features
- WPA/WPA2 Enterprise for Client
|Advanced Security Features
- PUF Based Security
- AES 128/256 bit
- SHA, SHA256, SHA384
||Up to 40 Mbps (As measured in ideal environment. Note that throughput degrades in the presence of interference and reduces with range)
|Operating Temperature Range
||-40 ˚C to +85 ˚C
|VDD_3V3 from +3.1V to +3.5V
- Dynamic selection of fragment threshold, data rate, and antenna depending on the channel statistics
- Hardware accelerators for WEP 64/128-bit, TKIP, AES and WPS
- Support for WMM
- Support for AMPDU Aggregation/De-aggregation and AMSDU De-aggregation
- Supports EDR+2.1, 4.0, 4.1, 4.2 and 5.0.
- Supports LE 1 Mbps and 2 Mbps and Long Range modes.
- Supports Classic mode piconet with seven active slaves. (two slaves in current release)
- Supports Low Energy mode with six active slaves.
- Bluetooth security features: Authentication, Pairing and Encryption.
- Supports low power connection states such as sniff (with selectable sniff intervals).
- Adaptive Frequency Hopping (AFH), Interlaced scanning, Quality of Service
- Proprietary FEC for DQPSK and 8-PSK modes
- Provides finer granularity of range vs. throughput control.
- BR/EDR secure connections, Train Nudging, Generalized interlaced scan, Low duty cycle directed adverting, Piconet clock adjustment, WMS coexistence, Slot availability mask (SAM)
- Dual mode support, 32-bit UUID in LE, LE privacy, LE ping, LE L2CAP connection oriented channel, Connectionless slave broadcast, Fast advertising interval, LE data packet extension, LE secure connections, Link layer privacy, LE advertising extensions, LE channel selection algorithm2, high duty cycle non-connectable advertising.
||GAP, GATT, SPP, SDP, SMP, L2CAP, RFCOMM