Starter Kit for TFT 1.44" 128x128, Intelligent Display Module with an embedded GOLDELOX graphics processor that delivers 'stand-alone' functionality to any project, 200cd/m²
1.44" micro LCD Display
The uLCD-144G2 display module is compact and cost effective and features a 1.44” LCD TFT screen, which is the smallest LCD TFT module available from 4D Systems. Driven by the GOLDELOX processor, the uLCD-144G2 is the perfect compact display solution for any application requiring a small embedded screen.
The module is an elegant combination of a 1.44” TFT LCD screen, along with a modest but comprehensive collection of I/O Features. These include a micro-SD card connector, two general purpose input/output pins (GPIO's) with Dallas 1-Wire Support, Analog Input and sound generation capability, along with serial communications.
4DGL is a graphics oriented language allowing the developer to write applications in a high level language, syntax similar to popular languages such as BASIC, C and Pascal. The module offers modest but comprehensive I/O features that can interface to serial, analogue, digital, buttons, joystick, sound generation and Dallas 1-wire devices.
This display module serves as a perfect solution to be deployed at the forefront of any product design, requiring a brilliance of colour, animation or images on any application. This GOLDELOX driven Intelligent Display Module is a perfect example of where art meets technology.
Information about the display module
- Low-cost LCD display graphics user interface solution.
- 128 x 128 resolution, 65K true to life colours, LCD-TFT screen.
- 1.44" diagonal size Active Area on the uLCD Display.
- LED back lighting with greater than 150° viewing angle.
- Easy 10 pin interface to any external device:
- 3.3Vout, IO2, GND, IO1, RESET, GND, RX, TX, +5V, 5V OUT.
- Powered by the 4D-Labs GOLDELOX graphics processor highly optimised for 4DGL, the high level 4D Graphics Language.
- 2 x GPIO ports supports:
- Digital I/O
- A/D converter with 8/10 bit resolution
- Complex sound generation
- Dedicated RTTTL tune engine
- Multi-Switch Joystick
- Dallas 1-Wire
- 10K bytes of flash memory for user code storage and 510 bytes of RAM for user variables (255 x 16bit vars).
- 1 x Asynchronous hardware serial port, TTL interface, with 300 baud to 600K baud.
- On-board micro-SD memory card adaptor for storing of icons, images, animations, etc. Supports 64MB to 2GGB micro-SD as well as micro-SDHC memory cards starting from 4GB and above. A SPI compatible micro-SD card is required.
- Comprehensive set of built in high level 4DGL graphics functions and algorithms that can draw lines, circles, text, and much more.
- Display full colour images, animations, icons and video clips.
- Supports all available Windows fonts and characters (imported as external fonts).
- 4.0V to 5.5V range operation (single supply).
- Module dimensions: 31 x 36.2 x 14mm.
- Weighing ~8.1 g.
- Display Viewing Area: 26.5 x 25.50mm
- 4 x Mounting Holes with 2.0mm diameter for mechanical mounting.
- RoHS Compliant.
- CE Compliant (On Modules with CE Mark).
The uLCD-144-G2 includes the following items:
uLCD-144-G2 Display Module
150mm 5-way Female-Female Jumper Cable
5 way Male-Male Adaptor
Getting Started Guide Available as a Download
If you are a first time user and just beginning your development, we strongly recommend purchasing a Starter Kit of this same model as it includes additional items that allow you to get started with your development immediately.
GOLDELOX Processor Documentation