[FIRST Components / WINSTAR] Communication protocol for Embedded Systems: reduction of development costs and acceleration of time-to-market. CAN (Controller Area Network) is a smart interface for integrated systems commonly used in automotive (passenger vehicles), industrial automation, equipment for aviation/navigation and various other complex applications. We can offer almost unlimited combinations (mix-and-match) to support every users requirement/ functionality (possibility to mix 8~12 LCDs with CanTFT systems). Through a master device, the CAN bus system transmits the contents to each peripheral which sends back the user input (via touch). We can provide LCD/TFT to communicate reliably in ~10m and with Daisy Chain Topology Capabilities. If you need custom UI objects support, our engineers can support you. Send your contents in PNG/JPG format and we will produce a new set of UI objects within 3~5 working days.
- DC 5V working voltage, low power consumption for USB to drive
- Power-On Self-Test & Splash Screen
- Supports CANopen protocol, default baud rate at 250KB
- Built in flash memory, store the font and Object Dictionary Data
- Supports PCAP touch screen
- Demo set HOST can be used on multiple platforms, such as Computer, MCU, or Raspberry Pi (with PiCAN2)
- Built-in Buzzer is controlled from master device
Why Choose CAN Bus Interface
The CAN bus can connect and control the entire control system through the simple serial interface. CanTFT series already built in object dictionary on module.
Speed Time-to-Market by using Smart Display CanTFT
CanTFT Series products have a lot of advantages. Below the comparison between adopting our Smart Display and not:
Without Using Smart Display CanTFT:
- The user interface (widgets) & functions need to be design and code by user
- Users need advanced coding skills
- Developing time could be very long
Using Smart Display CanTFT :
- The user interface are well defined as objects
- Get started quickly, suitable for fast and easy integration of a HMI into any application
- Just adopt scripts to control on/off or give a value for objects
We officially released 5" Smart Display CanTFT P/N WL0F00050000FGAAASA00.
Click here for more details...