||IEEE 802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n, 802.11a Bluetooth 5 (2.1+EDR, LE, LE 2 Mbps, Long Range (125/500 Kbps))
|Operational Modes Supported
- Wi-Fi Access Point with support for up to 32 clients
- Wi-Fi Client
- Wi-Fi Direct®
- Wi-Fi Client + Bluetooth Classic (EDR v 2.1)
|WLAN Data Rates
- 802.11b: 1, 2, 5.5, 11 Mbps
- 802.11g/a: 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54 Mbps
- 802.11n: MCS0 to MCS7
|WLAN Operating Frequency Range
- 2412 MHz – 2484 MHz
- 4.9 GHz – 5.975 GHz
||OFDM with BPSK, QPSK, 16-QAM, and 64-QAM 802.11b with CCK and DSSS
|Maximum WLAN Transmit Power
||2.4 GHz: 18 dBm, 5 GHz: 13.5 dBm
|Minimum WLAN Receive Sensitivity
||2.4 GHz: -96.5 dBm, 5 GHz: -89 dBm
|Bluetooth Data Rates
||1, 2, 3 Mbps, 125 Kbps and 500 Kbps
|Bluetooth Operating Frequency
||2.402 GHz – 2.480 GHz
|Bluetooth Channel Spacing
||BR, EDR, LE 1 Mbps, LR – 1 MHz
LE 2 Mbps – 2 MHz
||GFSK, DQPSK, 8DPSK
|Maximum Bluetooth Transmit Power
||17 dBm (Class-1)
|Minimum Bluetooth Receive Sensitivity
||LE: -93 dBm, LR 125 Kbps: -104 dBm
|Wireless Security Features
- WPA/WPA2 Enterprise for Client
|Advanced Security Features
- PUF Based Security
- AES 128/256 bit
- SHA, SHA256, SHA384
||Up to 40 Mbps (As measured in ideal environment. Note that throughput degrades in the presence of interference and reduces with range)
|Operating Temperature Range
||-40 ˚C to +85 ˚C
|+3.1V to +3.5V
- Dynamic selection of fragment threshold, data rate, and antenna depending on the channel statistics
- Hardware accelerators for WEP 64/128-bit, TKIP, AES and WPS
- Support for WMM
- Support for AMPDU Aggregation/De-aggregation and AMSDU De-aggregation
- Supports EDR+2.1, 4.0, 4.1, 4.2 and 5.0.
- Supports LE 1 Mbps and 2 Mbps and Long-Range modes.
- Supports Classic mode piconet with seven active slaves. (two slaves in current release)
- Supports Low Energy mode with six active slaves.
- Bluetooth security features: Authentication, Pairing and Encryption.
- Supports low power connection states such as sniff (with selectable sniff intervals).
- Adaptive Frequency Hopping (AFH), Interlaced scanning, Quality of Service
- Proprietary FEC for DQPSK and 8-PSK modes
- Provides finer granularity of range vs. throughput control.
- BR/EDR secure connections, Train Nudging, Generalized interlaced scan, Low duty cycle directed adverting, Piconet clock adjustment, WMS coexistence, Slot availability mask (SAM)
- Dual mode support, 32-bit UUID in LE, LE privacy, LE ping, LE L2CAP connection-oriented channel, Connectionless slave broadcast, Fast advertising interval, LE data packet extension, LE secure connections, Link layer privacy, LE advertising extensions, LE channel selection algorithm2, high duty cycle non-connectable advertising.
||GAP, GATT, SPP, SDP, SMP, L2CAP, RFCOMM