HDMI & Raspberry-PI Signal 7'' IPS TFT Display with Capacitive TP
Wednesday, November 11, 2020
HDMI & Raspberry-PI Signal 7'' IPS TFT Display with Capacitive Touch Panel
WF70-1024600A8H#VP3-FC is a 7'' 1024x600 HDMI (Only DVI) signal TFT module (TFP401 IC) with projected capacitive touch panel (FT5426 IC with USB interface). It has a control board which supports HDMI signal interface and a 40-pin GPIO connector designed to make Raspberry Pi usage easy. Glare surface glass with wide view angle 85/85/85/85 degree in IPS technology.
- Size: 7''
- Dot matrix: 1024x RGB x600 (TFT)
- Module dimens.: 169.9 x 106.4 mm
- Active area: 154.21 x 85.92 mm
- Dot pitch: 0.15 x 0.14 mm
- LCD type: TFT white, transmissive
- View direction: 85/85/85/85° IPS
- Aspect ratio: 16:9
- Controller IC: TFP401 or equivalent
- Backlight type: LED, normally white
- TFT interface: HDMI
- PCAP IC: FT5426 or equivalent
- PCAP interface: USB (FW version 3)
- Touch panel: with PCAP
- Surface: glare
HDMI connector (only DVI Signal) for TFT module / Raspberry Pi connection. Note: not applicable for Raspberry Pi4 which required the microHDMI-HDMI cable.
! CHECK Our Catalogue for:
- Sizes 4.3'' - 5” - 5.2” - 7” - 10,1”
- Resolutions 480x272 ~ 1280x800
- Brightness up to 1100 nits
- Options IPS panel and touch panel
- … SEE MORE!