TFT 0.96'' 80x160, Intelligent non-touch Display Module with the integrated WiFi ESP8266 Module, 4D Systems Workshop4 IDE or Arduino IDE installed
The IoD-09 (Internet of Displays) series is a range of miniature display modules Designed and Manufactured by 4D Systems.
The IoD-09 modules feature a full colour 0.9” TFT LCD display. They are powered by the WiFi enabled ESP8266, which offers an array of functionality and options for any Designer / Integrator / User.
The IoD-09 modules can be easily programmed using 4D Systems Workshop4 IDE or the Arduino IDE installed with the ESP8266 core.
The feature-rich 4D Systems GFX4dIoD09 library enables speedy development of applications by providing extensive primitive graphics functions, enhanced graphics via Workshop4, SD card access, and much more, all integrated into a single library.
The on-board SD card socket enables the use of FAT16 or FAT32 formatted cards for extensive storage capabilities.
The IoD-09 modules feature 12 pads, 6 on each end, for easy and simple connection to an application or mother board, or for connecting to accessory boards for a range of functionality advancements.
The IoD-09TH features Through Hole (TH) pads with male pin headers mounted, and the IoD-09SM features Surface Mount (SM) pads.
This range of modules has been designed to minimise the impact of display related circuitry, and provide a platform suitable for integration into a product.
The IoD-09 modules can act as master or slave devices, they can be effortlessly connected to the internet, can display a raft information and graphics, along with the capability to communicate to SPI, I2C, and/or 1-wire devices, as well as having general GPIO for digital control/input.
Information about the IoD-09 Display Modules
- Powerful Intelligent LCD-TFT display module powered by the Espressif ESP8266 SoC.
- 80 x 160 Resolution, RGB 65K true to life colours, TFT Screen.
- Built in WiFi suitable for ‘Internet of things’ applications.
- 802.11 b/g/n/e/i support
- Integrated TCP/IP protocol stack
- WiFi 2.4 GHz, supporting WPA/WPA2 and WEP/TKIP/AES, along with STA/AP/STA+AP/P2P operation modes
- 4Mbit (512kb) of Flash memory for User Application Code and Data.
- 128Kb of SRAM of which 80kb is available for the User.
- 12 pin/pad interface, for all signals, power, communications and programming.
- On-board microSD memory card connector for multimedia storage and data logging purposes.
- DOS compatible file access (FAT16 or FAT32 format).
- Display full colour images, animations, and icons.
- 4.0V to 5.5V range operation (single supply).
- Module dimensions: (TH version) 31.8 x 16.4 x 11.7mm. // (SM version) 37.0 x 16.4 x 5.9mm.
- Weight: (TH / SM) ~5 g.
- RoHS, REACH and CE compliant.
The IoD-09TH includes the following items:
ESP8266 WiFi Information